top of page

The Premium New Adult Package is perfect for your graduating high school senior or your college student and differs from the New Adult Package by also including a Will.


This package provides (1) durable power of attorney, (1) a medical power of attorney, (3) a HIPPA Disclosure Authorization, and (4) a Will for you adult child.


Why does you adult child need this package?


Parents often forget their baby is now an adult and they need to make sure their child is legally protected. Once children reach 18 years of age, a parent is no longer able to automatically make medical or financial decisions on behalf of the child. To do that, the child must have a medical power of attorney or a financial power of attorney appointing their parents as their agents. Without these documents, the parents may be forced to spend time and money on a court proceeding to be named guardians over their child to make decisions for an incapacitated child. Making matters even worse, parents are not privy to medical information about their child simply because of their parental status. So, if an adult child (over 18) is in an accident while at school, a parent may not be able to access their medical information. To do that, you need something called a “HIPAA disclosure authorization. Also, every adult should have a Will. This is an important lesson to teach your young adult so that they are familiar with this process and they do not put it off or fear it in the future. 


Before you send you child off to the wonders of their college experience or let them return next semester, take time to have these importnat documents in place so you can avoid any of these problems and you can educate your young adult on what "adulting" is all about. 


Download the questionnaire on the download's page here

Premium New Adult Package