If you just need a document notarized, this is for you. You still get the same "safe execution" process we use for our estate planning documents. If you require witnesses, please bring them. Witnesses can be supplied for a $40.00 per witness fee.
Fees for Notary Services:
- Acknowledgment or proof, $6.00 for the first signature and $1.00 for each additional signature.
- Administering an oath or affirmation, with certificate and seal: $6.
- Providing a copy of a record or paper kept in the Notary’s office: 50 cents per page.
- Certificate under seal not otherwise provided for: $6.
- Performing any other lawful notarial act: $6.
Note: If your document requires more than one notarization, signature, or a witness, you will incur an additional charge. We reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly. Please accurately describe you document below to get final charge.
Witnesses are not supplied. You need to bring your own witnesses if they are needed for your document. We have the ability to supply witnesses for a fee of $40.00 per witnesses. Entire witness fee is paid directly to the witness.